2023 was the year we realized just how true our beloved Prophet’s (saw) words are when he said:
“Whoever among you wakes up physically healthy, feeling safe and secure within himself, with food for the day, it is as if he acquired the whole world.” [Sunan Ibn Majah]
2023 was the year we woke up to the reality of the deception of the world and felt this Ayah to the depths of our hearts:
“And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.” [57:20]
2023 was the year we realized how desperately we yearn for a Hereafter, not just for ourselves because we want to go to Jannah and reunite with our loved ones there, but so that every single oppressor and terrorist on this Earth can finally meet his humiliating end, so that every single innocent life taken, drop of blood spilled, and anguish caused can be replaced with eternal rest without fatigue, comfort without pain, justice without oppression, and joy without grief.
But every single event that happens, happens through Divine Wisdom alone. So we will heal. We will grow. We will pray. We will have hope. We will keep going, insha Allah.
These are 24 affirmations that you can use as a powerful tool to reaffirm your faith, values, and goals for this new year:
- This place where I am right now, God circled on a map for me.
- I am doing my best with what I know.
- I am responsible for the outcomes I am getting in life.
- I am nourishing my heart and soul.
- I am not too late or too early for anything in life.
- I choose positivity and optimism in every situation.
- I am worthy of love, respect, and success in all aspects of life.
- I am choosing faith over fear.
- I am growing and learning every single day.
- I am exactly where Allah wants me to be.
- I am taken care of and protected by Him.
- I am enough just as I am.
- I trust Allah’s timing. He has the best plan for my life.
- I have everything I need to get to where I want to be in life.
- I am my own best friend.
- I surround myself with supportive and uplifting individuals.
- My identity as a Muslim woman is my biggest source of strength.
- I am capable of asserting my boundaries where and when needed.
- I celebrate the progress I make each day.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes and embrace a future filled with growth.
- My inner peace is my priority.
- I am mindful of my wellbeing, caring for my body, mind, and soul.
- I am thankful for every blessing, big and small, hidden and obvious.
- I am beginning this year with faith, courage, and a heart full of gratitude.
Sign up below to get the affirmations printable in PDF sent directly to your inbox!
I pray you allow this year to be the year you commit to resolving issues that have been festering for too long and explore everything that’s been holding you back from showing up as your truest, happiest, most authentic self.
Which of the above affirmations resonates with you the most? Leave a comment below to let me know!
P.S. Are you struggling with loneliness and emotional pain? I help Muslim women overcome their mental health struggles so they can heal from the past in a way that deeply connects them to Allah (swt). Sign up for your free consultation and I’d love to speak to you about how best I can support you, insha Allah!
↓ PIN FOR LATER ↓